rule-list

RE: Re: [Rule-list] perl or php?

From: Larry Heyl
Subject: RE: Re: [Rule-list] perl or php?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:38:21 -0800

Hi,

I found a software called FutureSQL that looks good. It is written in perl and
uses mysql. This could be the web interface where data is entered, edited, and
viewed.

http://worldcommunity.com/opensource/futuresql/

I will play with this a little bit and let you know what I think. I am already
set up with phpmyadmin to create the files.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry