rule-list

Re: install_log suggestion [was Re: [Rule-list] 486 slinky: not all rpms

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: install_log suggestion [was Re: [Rule-list] 486 slinky: not all rpms installed]
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 15:33:16 -0700

From: Michael Fratoni <address@hidden>
<snip>
disk. It will survive reboot, as long as the install goes well enough
to boot. After reboot, it is in /root/install_log

Oh, okay. Then it may not be necessary to make all of the other suggested changes. As long as people know where it is. It's up to you.

Did you find the init_network script useful?

*Very* useful. Thank you so much. I can't believe how much easier it feels now. As I said before, I'm used to the Dvorak keyboard layout, so it's hard to work with Slinky. No worries, though. It's not that big of a deal.

Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong