rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] summertime blues

From: Martin Stricker
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] summertime blues
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 04:45:34 +0200

Marco Fioretti wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 20:20:17 at 08:20:17PM +0200, Martin Stricker wrote:
> >
> > Also still here, currently busy with the creation of the Linux
> > Migration Project.
> >
> Yes, I've read it on the Valhalla list. Great idea (I'm trying to do
> just that currently in the office). I'll join that list too when it
> starts.

It already has, see
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/linux-migration-list
It would be great if you could share some of the experience you made
with your work with us. Thanks!

BTW I intend to put a plug for RULE into the Linux Migration Project...

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/
Red Hat Linux 7.3 for low memory: http://www.rule-project.org/