rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] summertime blues

From: Geoff Burling
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] summertime blues
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:32:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 address@hidden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a couple of other web sites. I noticed the list had been
> slow but I was busy so I didn't notice it too much.
>
> I am still here to help.

I'm glad the project has just gone into suspend mode, rather than just
petered out.

Away from my computers, I have been talking to a friend who is a professional
graphic designer (he has designed t-shirts for Nike & Adidas) to create
a RULE logo. Nothing serious yet, but I hope it doesn't offend anyone that
the logo will be created on a Mac (=OS 9).

Geoff