rule-list

[Rule-list] Emacs-nox

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Emacs-nox
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:03:38 +0200

----- Forwarded message from Marco Fioretti <address@hidden> -----

Actually, at least until RH 5.2, they provided emacs-nox, which is
exactly what Martin misses. How hard would it be to repackage it
ourselves?

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti

I found the latest version on rpmfind.net: it is for RH 7.2, see:
http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/redhat/7.2/i386/emacs-nox-20.7-41.i386.html

I'll try to figure out how to build one for the version shipped with
valhalla. The major problem is how to get one version that will run
both with or without X, *and* without those silly dependencies.
Ideas?

        Ciao,
                Marco
--
I never let my schooling get in the way of my education. -- Mark Twain