rule-list

[Rule-list] Request for font and Nepali support

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Request for font and Nepali support
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:01:00 +0200

Hello,

I have been evangelizing RULE and searching for partners/end users
quite a lot in the last weeks. One of the most interesting projects is
the Ganesha project for Nepal schools
(http://www.ganeshas-project.org). Excerpt from their answer below.

Please post here any feedback, since at least the font issue (and
internationalization in general) are general issues.

        TIA,
                Marco Fioretti

>Hi Marco,
>
>I read through your website, and yes indeed, I'm sure you can help us
>a lot.
>
>Our School network, that we use to teach the kids, runs on linux and
>since we are not the absolut Cracks and use outdated hardware, quite a
>lot of problems come up every now and then.
>
>We are actually searching for a lot of Support in the worldwide Linux
>community... and also did we allready get quite a bit of support.
[snip]

--

Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it. -- Gandhi