rule-list

Re: [RULE] Vacuum status

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Vacuum status
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:08:59 +0100

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 11:05:28 at 11:05:28AM -0800, Eugene Wong (address@hidden)
wrote:
> I don't know how to make rpms, so if someone [who isn't doing anything with
> the RULE project] would be kind enough to do that for me, then I'd
> appreciate it. At the very least, I'd appreciate it if someone [who isn't
> doing anything with the RULE project] would be kind enough to point me in
> the right direction for easy-to-understand documentation.

Eugene,

thanks in advance for this tool. I am not sure what you mean by
"documentation" above. Do you need tips on how to *write* good
documentation for how to use this script? Or maybe documentation to
make RPMs?

When you have it ready, please:

        post it again in the RULE software map

        send me off list a tgz file with the script itself, all the
user documentation you can put together (this mail is already a good
start), and anything else you feel it's needed.

We can start putting the tarball online, so I and others start to test
it, and make an RPM in a second moment.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti