rule-list

Re: [RULE] Vacuum status

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: [RULE] Vacuum status
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:53:55 -0800

I accidentaly only replied to Marco, so here it goes again.

From: Marco Fioretti <address@hidden>
<snip>
thanks in advance for this tool. I am not sure what you mean by
"documentation" above. Do you need tips on how to *write* good
documentation for how to use this script? Or maybe documentation to
make RPMs?

Oh, sorry! :^) I am looking for documentation on how to make rpms, or for someone to do it for me.

When you have it ready, please:
<snip>

I will do the things that you mentioned, tomorrow. I'm kind of burned out now, from writing the script, & have other things to do.

Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong