rule-list

Re: [RULE] Proposals for the 0.4.0 Version of Slinky

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Proposals for the 0.4.0 Version of Slinky
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:30:15 +0200

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 10:14:06 at 10:14:06AM +0200, M. Fioretti (address@hidden)
wrote:

> Conclusion: RULE is growing, its grow rate is accelerating,

Oh, I forgot: PLEASE let's document online, and polish, what we
already have, before adding more!!!!

Practically speaking: almost each web page has a link to its text
form: download it, enhance it (formatting guidelines in another
message) and post it back here again for review. The new website
control panel is reachable by me even from the office, so uploading
contributions during lunchbreak, or when traveling should be much
faster than it was so far. If you prefer the wiki set up by Vego, by
all means use that, but post here the URL of what you created.

Ciao, and thanks!
          Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
                                                Stanislaw Lem