rule-list

Re: [RULE] vum:BOX

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] vum:BOX
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:31:56 +0200

Congratulations!

I'm really happy to see RULE used in a real world project!. Right now
I am messing with the new site management interface (now that's an
overstatement) but as soon as I'm done, I'll put an announce on the
site.
Even better: Ingo, May I ask you to put together a short press
release, and a summary page of what you did, with links to VUM and
everything else you think important? To understand what I mean, go to
the RULE home page, and follow the links of "RULE presented in IT
conference in Paris, France".

TIA,
                Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Reality is for those who lack imagination