rule-list

[RULE] How to contribute/update page

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] How to contribute/update page
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:57:09 +0200

Hello,

I have finally added another feature which I had been planning for a
long time: the "source" link in the top right corner of each page
gives the text source of that page. This is what you have to start
from whenever you want to submit a translation, or add your
contribution. Details on that text format are at:

http://www.rule-project.org/en/contrib_www.php

IMPORTANT: yes, I know that page is quite cryptic right now. *DO* ask
here what is not clear, so I can update it with what is actually
needed.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

If you want to be worshipped, go to India and moo.     -The Quiz Show