rule-list

[RULE] The RULE snail mail network page

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] The RULE snail mail network page
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:07:23 +0200

Hello,

I have put online the idea suggested by Ingo: please look at the RULE
by mail link in the "newest pages" section of
http://www.rule-project.org/en/

Any feedback is appreciated. Volunteers are appreciated even more,
follow instructions in that page, please.

Ingo: please send your data again, I lost also that message :-(

Ciao,
                Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Nature is very un-American.  Nature never hurries.
                                                -- William George Jordan