rule-list

Re: New Slinkydetect image [was Re: [RULE] Slinkydetect]

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: Re: New Slinkydetect image [was Re: [RULE] Slinkydetect]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:43:26 +0200

> You asked for it, you got it! ;)
whow, this was really fast! Thanks!!

In the meantime I tested different other versions running under DOS.
Some of them were too old and others detect 10 pages of information (20k)
/machine  - not really usefull. So we are very happy to have this
slinkydetect!

Thanks again to all who worked on this, Ingo.
Ingo Lantschner

        Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
        Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien
        Tel (+43-1) 595 5766