rule-list

[RULE] How do I get the kernel installed???

From: address@hidden
Subject: [RULE] How do I get the kernel installed???
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:49:45 -0700 (PDT)

System:  Gateway 2000 4DX2-66V
Memory:  64MB
Disk:  300MB

I have been trying to install with the latest
slinky-v0.3.96 (and slinky-v0.3.97) and after finally
getting the networking setup-- I am using an NFS
install-- it will not install the kernel.  I keep
getting a lot of "Error reported while installing ..."
messages.  In particular, it will not install the
kernel rpm.  What is wrong?  How can I fix this?  I
have looked through the mail archives, but I cannot
find anything that solves this.  Any help is
appreciated.

TIA.