rule-list

[RULE] Marco, did you receive any of my emails?

From: DervishD
Subject: [RULE] Marco, did you receive any of my emails?
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:36:31 +0100

    Hi Marco :)

    Did you receive any of my emails about the guys in India? Finally
my cdrecorder is working, but my motherboard died. I must buy another
and so this month I can burn RULE CD's just for people near me.

    I've checked the cost of sending the CD's in 'letter-mode' to
India, and still is very high. Moreover, the letter-mode is more
fragile, so I don't feel like using it by now. If you can think of an
alternative...

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736