rule-list

Re: [RULE] Missing iso download page & AT Keyboards

From: C David Rigby
Subject: Re: [RULE] Missing iso download page & AT Keyboards
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 08:01:32 +0100

Possibly there is a problem with the website, so try again later. If that does not help, I have a copy of what I think is the latest release, slinky-v0.3.96.iso, as well as the development tarball slinky-v0.3.97.tar.gz, which can be used to create iso's and floppy disk images. If you cannot get them otherwise, let me know and I can put them on some website or another for you to download. the version '.96 iso is about 47 MB in size, and the tarball is about 42 MB.

Cheers,
CDRigby
address@hidden

Philip Rhoades wrote:

People,

Firstly, I think RULE is a great idea!

However, I tried to download the iso image:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule/slinky/slinky-v0.3.6/slinky-v0.3.6.iso

but the page isn't found . .

Is there a problem?

While I am here will ask another question - I have a problem installing Fedora on a laptop (can't find the AT keyboard) which should be able to be fixed by building a custom kernel - could I use this in conjunction with RULE?

Thanks,

Phil.