rule-list

Re: [RULE] Missing iso download page & AT Keyboards

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [RULE] Missing iso download page & AT Keyboards
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 01:20:18 -0600

At 23:13 1/1/2004, Philip Rhoades wrote:
However, I tried to download the iso image:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule/slinky/slinky-v0.3.6/slinky-v0.3.6.iso

but the page isn't found . . Is there a problem?

There may be a problem right now. I also get a 404 error at the moment, so try again later.

Marco, Michael: is there a reason these files cannot be either stored (or mirrored, if you're doing devel work somewhere else) on www.rule-project.org? I'll be glad to expand the disk quota or whatever is necessary if you guys need more resources.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden