rule-www

Re: [Rule-www] Navigating the web site

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [Rule-www] Navigating the web site
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:41:36 -0600

At 4/22/2002 09:57 PM -0400, you wrote:
> >If Rodolfo wants to host them on his server...

Read "wants" as 'is willing', or 'doesn't object', which I know is not
what I said. :)
They shouldn't take a lot of space, 1GB should hold us over for quite a
while.

We'll just take things as we go. Right now the server has got *lots* of space on it, so I've set the rule-project.org config to allow as high as 1GB of space on the box. If I run low later and I've got paying customers that need it, we'll reevaluate; however, I would not estimate space being a problem for the rest of the year at least, hopefully.

I've no need for a shell. FTP should be fine. Ability to create and
delete files in the upload directory would be useful. I don't know if
that's possible without a login.

The 'ruler' login for FTP is a user login, so within the directories to which that user has access you should be able to do whatever you want including delete. The password for ftpuser 'ruler' is the same password as used to admin the domain in the Plesk GUI.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden