rule-www

Re: [Rule-www] Fwd: Whither the RULE Project?

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-www] Fwd: Whither the RULE Project?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 07:00:39 +0200

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 23:33:03 at 11:33:03PM -0400, Michael Fratoni wrote:

> Anyone happen to know where the web pages have gone?

Yes, down /dev/null .... :-)

Seriously, now: I noticed this some days ago, and immediately
contacted Rodolfo (we are on his server): He explained that they had
by mistake erased ours and a bunch of paying sites during maintenance,
and that they where working full time to restore everything ASAP
(obviously starting from paying customers).

Of course, if the problem continues, it may be needed to redirect
users somewhere else: being a few static pages (the wiki will have to
wait, I guess) we can host them on any free service.

Rodolfo, what is the status?

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
--
There is more to life than increasing its speed.  -- Mahatma Gandhi