rule-www

Re: [Rule-www] Fwd: Whither the RULE Project?

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [Rule-www] Fwd: Whither the RULE Project?
Date: 04 Oct 2002 10:53:35 -0600

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 23:00, Marco Fioretti wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 23:33:03 at 11:33:03PM -0400, Michael Fratoni wrote:
> > Anyone happen to know where the web pages have gone?
> >
> Yes, down /dev/null .... :-)

Not anymore.

> Rodolfo, what is the status?

Marco was kind enough to send me the HTML files, saving me the grief of
going through my sort-of-backups. Those files are now up on the site;
please check that you can access them properly.

Sorry to have taken so long. It has been, well, interesting.

Re the wiki and everything else, please let me know what I need to do to
get those back up and running and I'll make sure I get it done no later
than tonight or tomorrow morning.

You'll be glad to know I plan to move to a new server in January or
thereabouts, without the damn Plesk interface, and it will become much
easier to have the RULE stuff there. I will also be able to give one or
two people SSH access so stuff can be done behind-the-scenes and you
won't need me at all then. :-)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden