savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] savannah-lib

From: mathieu
Subject: [Savannah-dev] savannah-lib
Date: 01 Feb 2003 21:34:39 +0100

I created this new module: here I will put perl modules that will be
available for perl backend + enventually perl frontend (but current
PHP frontend is fine).

Add the sub I put in the module will help us to write easily nice perl
script for savannah-backend that will replace the content of
gnuscript. For instance, adding a

        use Savannah;

permit to use fonction like
        GetUserSettings("yeupou", "email");
        PrintUserSettings("yeupou");
(Print... print in a convenient way data. Get permit to put raw data
in $vars)
        PrintGroupUsers("savannah");

Take a look and do not hesitate to send me comment.

Once important subs will be ok, I'll work on
savannah-backend. sv_scripts will be enhanced in this way. I have a
savannah running at home so I'm able to test everything. We will
switch from savannah/gnuscript to savannah-backend later.

In the same way, php content will move to
savannah-frontend/php. Finally, the savannah module will contain
configure + Makefile + documentation.

--
mathieu

  [ http://humeur.coleumes.org    : Mieux vaut ĂȘtre une vache en Europe qu'un