savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #4633] Browsing bugs seems to be broken, gives php e

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4633] Browsing bugs seems to be broken, gives php error
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 07:22:59 -0400

=================== BUG #4633: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4633&group_id=11

Changes by: Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden>
Date: Tue 08/05/2003 at 13:22 (Europe/Brussels)

You are right.  I can't find the bug for the moment.  The page that has the so
called bug hasn't been updated in months.

If I'm correct you can see the bugs when logged in.

=================== BUG #4633: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: grumbel                 Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Tue 08/05/2003 at 12:47
Category:  Bug Tracker                Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  I currently get the error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare browser_get_agent() in
/usr/local/savannah/src/savannah/frontend/php/include/browser.php on line 32

when browsing bugs, such as this one here (seems to happening with all bug
reports, so this is just an example):

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4628&group_id=4772

It seems to work fine as long as I am logged in, but when I a trying to browse
without being logged in I get the above error message.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Tue 08/05/2003 at 13:22       By: rudy
You are right.  I can't find the bug for the moment.  The page that has the so
called bug hasn't been updated in months.

If I'm correct you can see the bugs when logged in.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4633&group_id=11