savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #4633] Browsing bugs seems to be broken, gives php e

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4633] Browsing bugs seems to be broken, gives php error
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:13:23 -0400

=================== BUG #4633: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4633&group_id=11

Changes by: Stéphane Urbanovski <address@hidden>
Date: ven 08.08.2003 à 14:13 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Duplicate
         Assigned to | None                      | babar
              Status | Open                      | Closed
      Dependent Bugs |                           | 4638

see Bug #4638, fixed in cvs

=================== BUG #4633: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: grumbel                   Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: mar 05.08.2003 à 12:47
Category:  Bug Tracker                Severity:  7 - Major

Original Submission:  I currently get the error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare browser_get_agent() in
/usr/local/savannah/src/savannah/frontend/php/include/browser.php on line 32

when browsing bugs, such as this one here (seems to happening with all bug
reports, so this is just an example):

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4628&group_id=4772

It seems to work fine as long as I am logged in, but when I a trying to browse
without being logged in I get the above error message.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: ven 08.08.2003 à 14:13        By: babar
see Bug #4638, fixed in cvs

Date: mar 05.08.2003 à 13:29        By: rudy
I was correct ;), I didn't see that last line

Date: mar 05.08.2003 à 13:22        By: rudy
You are right.  I can't find the bug for the moment.  The page that has the so
called bug hasn't been updated in months.

If I'm correct you can see the bugs when logged in.

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4633&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/