savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] wont login

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] wont login
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:59:10 +0200

spookiwi wrote:
Hi I just joined user name is spookiwi and password is pass99, I clicked on the link in the email,it took me to login page,didnt, help

Please login with your username and password on the Savannah home page and report on all your steps if login is unsuccessfull. If you manage to login, I highly suggest you change your password since this mailing-list is public and archived.

Please reply to me privately, not on the mailing-list.