savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #3819] Wrong Location header breaks bookmarks

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #3819] Wrong Location header breaks bookmarks
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:29:15 -0400

=================== BUG #3819: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3819&group_id=11

Changes by: Roland Mas <address@hidden>
Date: mer 27.08.2003 à 20:29 (Europe/Paris)

It seems to have changed sometime in the recent weeks.  It now sends the
following:

Location: savannah.nongnu.org/account/login.php?return_to=%2Fmy%2F

...which is still broken, as the browser now tries to fetch
https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/savannah.nongnu.org/account/login.php?return_to=%2Fmy%2F
 and fails, obviously.  At least it fails with a 404 and not with a "host
account not found" message, but it still isn't satisfactory.

I humbly suggest that you just add https:// in front of the URL you return.  To
the best of my knowledge and guesswork, that's all it would take to fix this
bug.

=================== BUG #3819: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: lo-lan-do                 Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: ven 30.05.2003 à 11:41
Category:  Other                      Severity:  9 - Blocker

Original Submission:  My browser bookmarks include
"https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/";, so I can either go to my personal page or to
the login page, which would then redirect me to my personal page.  That used to
work, until a few weeks ago, where my browser complained that it couldn't reach
"account".  A bit of investigation showed up this:

$ curl -D- https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/

HTTP/1.1 302 Found