[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Delete projects

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Delete projects
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:18:51 +0100

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 09:36:19AM -0300, Jonathan Gonzalez V. wrote:

> Hi Beuc,
>
> The process to delete projects that the users want is:
>
> - Check if hi is the administrator or ask if anyone else will take the
>   project.
> - If there's code just mark it as inactive otherwise as deleted
>
> That's all right?

Basically I only delete project if they are hosted somewhere else, or
if they are empty.

If the code and other data cannot be found somewhere else, then we
keep the project at Savannah, in case somebody needs the code.

That is, we don't remove the code from the public.

> BTW, I haven't see you at freenode, did you had any problem?

I had a huge lack of motivation last week. Getting better.

Note: it's probably better to send mail to the mailing list, so others
such as mjflick can answer too.

--
Sylvain