[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: we're ready

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: we're ready
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:31:42 -0600

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

It's imported.

Awesome, thanks, we're all using it now, and it looks ok as we stumble through unlearning cvs commands. :-) One thing we noticed is there are no email notifications for commits. Can this be enabled somehow ? We use the commit email list heavily for some code review types of discussions. Also the bzr web browsing link just gives me a 404.

        - rob -