Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] commoncpp2 dump fixed...

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] commoncpp2 dump fixed...
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:48:27 -0400

When you do "include" svndumpfilter sets to grab only a part of trunk,
or specific tag entries, it filters out the initial "add" for /trunk,
/tags, etc.  So the first node tries to add a directory under trunk/xxx,
but there is no "trunk" yet in the repo.   So I have to manually add
trunk, tags, and branches back to rev 1 of the dump...

My dumps for ucommon & sipwitch were split and renumed from what used to
be a single internal svn repo using svndumpfilter...