[Savannah-hackers-public] bzr problems this morning

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr problems this morning
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:55:16 -0600

Yesterday bzr was working fine, but this morning I get this when trying to update from our new bzr repository:

ripple} pts/5$ bzr pull
Using saved location: bzr+ssh://address@hidden/gnash/trunk/
You tried to execute: bzr serve --inet --directory=/ --allow-writes
Sorry, you are not allowed to execute that command.
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: please check connectivity and permissions (and try -Dhpss if further diagnosis is required)

Any chances on getting server side email notifications working ? We're starting to suffer from the lack of this feature, as we use it for code reviews.

        - rob -