Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] autoredirect for savannah downloads

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] autoredirect for savannah downloads
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:19:05 -0600

      vserver sftp enter
      dpkg -L mirmon
      /usr/share/doc/mirmon/README.Debian

Thanks.

I did some initial setup with one mirror, for a test, and saved a copy
of the original /etc/mirmon.conf as /etc/mirmon.conf.dist.

Should I put the mirmon-format mirror list next to 00_MIRRORS.html in
/srv/download, or do you prefer somewhere else?

Should I put the mirmon output also in /srv/download, e.g.,
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/00_MIRMON.html, or do you
prefer somewhere else?  I was kind of thinking that having it up one
level, as, say, http://download.savannah.gnu.org/mirmon/ would be
cleaner?  Since it's not a release, after all.

If we want the output file to be nice, we have to make the icons
web-accessible too, hence I thought having a subdir would be nice.
The mirmon state file, which the multiplexer needs, could be there too.

Wdyt?

karl