Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Side comments

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Side comments
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:36:47 +0200

> (The ssl cert thing is likely rather off-putting, but of course
> that's a different issue.)

I don't appreciate the form of this comment.

Following your initial inquery at savannah-hackers-public it was shown
that Reed's issues were inexistant and I have yet to hear any
supported argument on the matter, that is, fitting our education
effort a bit more than "off-putting" in the middle of an unrelated
conversation.

You don't have to use SSL in that case, and if you still get warnings
when you do, check http://savannah.gnu.org/tls/

--
Sylvain