Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Modifying Savannah website

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Modifying Savannah website
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:44:34 +0200

Hi,

> > http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php

This one is here:
http://web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/administration/content/gnu-content/register/?root=administration

To modify it:
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/web/administration co
administration/content/gnu-content/register

> The checklist on the registration page is a good start but I think
> it will need additional information. So I want to modify this page
> in a way that I hope will make it more clear that:

It's here, but it's raw PHP code:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/savane-cleanup.git/tree/frontend/php/register2/index.php

Better send a patch.

>     You might want to place strong (bold), big, and emphasis html tags on
>     text that link to the requirements.
>
> Different issue, but since it came up ... for me, the brown color for
> links used on savannah is quite hard to distinguish from normal text.
> (My vision is not the best.)  If we let people have their own normal
> link color, they would stand out a lot more.

This one is here:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/savane-cleanup.git/tree/frontend/php/css/Savannah.css

Please send me a patch :)

> a) The project will be denied approval until all mandatory requirements
> are met. Submissions that obviously ignore these points are disapproved
> without further comment.

That doesn't sound good. Always justify.

However closing a submission immediately in such case instead of
keeping it open for 2 weeks sounds acceptable.

--
Sylvain