Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Alex Fernandez

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Alex Fernandez
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 23:05:42 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Mario Castelán Castro
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm glad to give you administrator premissions after consulting the
> rest of Savannah staff:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-04/msg00007.html.
> Now you can approve and reject the pending projects by youself.  Use
> this power with responsibility and wisdom.

Well, I am honored by your decision. I will try to make good use of your trust.

> Don't hesitate to ask in address@hidden any question
> you have about the registration process and the hosting requirements.

I will do so. Likewise, if at any point I make any wrong decisions or
step on someone else's toes, please let me know -- better to learn it
straight out than making someone angry without need. This goes for all
admins. Also, if the queue of pending tasks grow too big and I'm not
paying attention, please yell.

Thanks,

Alex.