Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Alex Fernandez

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Alex Fernandez
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 02:06:23 +0200

Hi Mario,

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Mario Castelán Castro
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Don't hesitate to ask in address@hidden any question
> you have about the registration process and the hosting requirements.

I have the first question: how do I approve projects? :D  After I
click on Group Administration it says: "Error: project is not in
active state". I am trying to approve LyXBlogger:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10315
No doubt I'm doing something horribly wrong.

Alex.