Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help needed with savannah

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help needed with savannah
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:21:33 +0200

Hi,

El 12/06/2011 19:24, "Alexander Shulgin" <address@hidden> escribió:

> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 09:00, Alexander Shulgin <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 18:55, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
> >> Hello savannah folk (and anyone else reading this :),
> >>
> >> We greatly need more people to help with the incoming savannah support
> >> requests and new project submissions.  Even if it's just handling a
> >> couple of requests on the weekend, it would make a big difference to
> >> have more people contributing.
> >>
> >> Any chance of (re)finding time for this?
> >
> > Hm... I think I could try jumping back.  Will get in touch soon.
>
> So I've spent a few hours today putting up a helper script to aid in
> analyzing new project submissions.

Very nice.

> I'm now attaching the script here, but maybe there is something like a
> github account for savannah hackers?..

Huh? Savannah works beautifully with git. Why not submit a new project called savannah-check, or something, and work from within savannah?

> Thoughts?

This script might simplify our work tremendously. Many people have suggested it but someone had to start with a barebones version...

In short... Great!

Alex.