Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help needed with savannah

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help needed with savannah
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 23:06:49 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 9:35 PM, Alexander Shulgin
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Can someone please approve the project off the queue once I post it
> (will do shortly after,) so we can get it moving faster?

Of course, once you pass your own test :)  Just kidding, will do.

>> This script might simplify our work tremendously. Many people have suggested
>> it but someone had to start with a barebones version...
>>
>> In short... Great!
>
> I was one of those people :)

Me too :)

> I hope we can now try to make some use
> of the ideas posted previously on this subject and/or see people
> coming back and improving the script along their way in dealing with
> approving new projects.

Well, my suggestion would be to use the bash script to launch separate
modules to do different tasks: one to check the license, one to look
for improper terms, and so on. I would use Python, but that is just
because I know Python.

Alex.