[Savannah-hackers-public] Let's evaluate the pending projects

From: Mario Castelan Castro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Let's evaluate the pending projects
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:18:59 -0500

"Let's evaluate the pending projects" in
address@hidden

Hello!.

I'm returning from a long rest.  I'm not gone.  I'm sorry if the lack of
a public announcement in this list or somewhere else caused trouble.

Seems like the project evaluation activity have significantly stagnated
in my absence.  Now than I'm back in my volunteering I hereby invite the
general public and especially my fellow Savannah hackers to volunteer
with project evaluation as well.

I promise to do my best to evaluate and undertake the evaluation process
of a project ASAP (Probably the same day) for each project successfully
evaluated to approval/rejection by someone else than me (I.e: for
everyone who does what I'm going to do).  This is valid until at least
2011-08-16 (1 month from now).  I hope this is a little incentive for
those who wish to help in GNU Savannah, as theirs contribution is
effectively doubled for the same work.

There is more information about project evaluation in
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-03/msg00035.html
Regards.