Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help needed with savannah

From: Mario Castelan Castro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help needed with savannah
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:33:12 -0500

"help needed with savannah" in address@hidden

Alexander Shulgin <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 09:00, Alexander Shulgin <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 18:55, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Hello savannah folk (and anyone else reading this :),
>>>
>>> We greatly need more people to help with the incoming savannah support
>>> requests and new project submissions.  Even if it's just handling a
>>> couple of requests on the weekend, it would make a big difference to
>>> have more people contributing.
>>>
>>> Any chance of (re)finding time for this?
>>
>> Hm... I think I could try jumping back.  Will get in touch soon.
>
> So I've spent a few hours today putting up a helper script to aid in
> analyzing new project submissions.

Time is a precious resource.  If you want to donate part of your time to
helping us please evaluate projects.  Scripts aren't worth it.  Project
evaluation isn't all about mechanical license checking!.  There are
other things to do as well:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-03/msg00035.html

> I'm now attaching the script here, but maybe there is something like a
> github account for savannah hackers?..