Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savane-cleanup and commits specific to Sav

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savane-cleanup and commits specific to Savannah
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:51:34 GMT

Hi Sylvain,

    The git repository is shared by all Savane instances,
    e.g. Gna!

Sorry to hear it.  I'll fix it.

    I suppose that this is related to the mail.gnu.org setup

It's related to hotmail's evident blacklisting of mail.gnu.org, not
anything on mail.gnu.org setup or anything we can do anything about it.
But hotmail probably hasn't blacklisted gna.

    so Savannah-specific changes need to be placed somewhere
    else (typically in project 'administration' CVS web repository).

That file (register.php) doesn't exist in administration CVS as far as I
can see (it was the first place I looked).  Which leaves me no place to
commit the change.  Am I missing somewhere else to look?  Certainly
possible ... otherwise savannah scripts can't be changed without
affecting gna?  That doesn't seem good.

karl