Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu-prog-discuss] help with savannah

From: P J P
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu-prog-discuss] help with savannah
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:52:30 +0530 (IST)

  Hello Karl,

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011, Karl Berry wrote:
1. time available (surely the most problematic requirement!),
2. some experience with GNU/Linux sysadmin (ideally Debian-based),
3. a willingness to delve into a system which is imperfectly documented,
4. a desire to make a serious commitment to helping with savannah,

I think I can help with this. Just to be sure, about how much time would I've to spend daily/weekly?

Thank you.
--
Regards
  - Prasad