Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Decommissioning inactive projects / users?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Decommissioning inactive projects / users?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 15:58:51 -0600

    Does Savannah have any policy/system in place for removing projects or
    users that are inactive?

No.

Also, I'm not sure "inactive" is the right criteria for any deletion.

A "nonexistent" project which has never had a commit or any other
substantive content would make sense to me to delete.  Otherwise, I
doubt it.  I hope to write more about this later today.

As for users, I see no criteria to apply.  Maybe after a few more years
we could say "hasn't logged in in 20 years", but even 10 years seems too
aggressive to me :).  I'm crazy I guess ...