Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] requirements of a new project in GNU Savan

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] requirements of a new project in GNU Savannah
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 23:52:32 GMT

http://files.housegordon.org/gnu_eval/savannah_project_submission_guidelines.html
    Let me know what you think.

I will look as soon as I have a chance.  Thanks.  I hope others can
review too.

    I think this site has the right approach:
      http://choosealicense.com/

Fairly recently there was a lengthy discussion on gnu-prog-discuss (I
think it was) about that site.  To be honest, I rather lost track of it
and don't know what conclusion was reached, if any.  But if you're
interested in doing something along those lines, I suggest reading that
thread and then talking to John Sullivan.  Let me know if you need more
pointers.

thanks,