[Savannah-hackers] [ 100102 ] Can't find project

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100102 ] Can't find project
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:51:20 -0700

Support Request #100102, was updated on 2001-Aug-04 10:08
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100102&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: villate
Date: 2001-Aug-06 10:51

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.1.2; X11)

a) and b) only happen after the project is approved and you
get a notification of its approval. The approval is done
manually, by a member of the Savannah administration team,
and depending on the nature and current state of the
project, it could take a few days. You should very soon
receive an answer to your project request.
Regards,
Jaime Villate

By: tomas