Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of iQube

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of iQube
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:47:07 +0200

        Hi,

        Could you please provide more background to understand the purpose of
your project ? I fail to see the relationship between load/stress testing and
telnet emulation and I know nothing about Mercury Interactive LoadRunner.

        Also note that Savannah is made for Free Software project. It
carries ideas of Freedom where "open project" is often used in context
that involve no freedom at all and no cooperation. I guess what you
meant was "I'd like to start this as a cooperative Free Software
project so that other ...".

        Cheers,