[Savannah-hackers] Evaluating proposed projects

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Evaluating proposed projects
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:07:39 -0600 (MDT)

Do you think you can handle the evaluation of proposed projects, when
they are starting from zero or near zero?  Our evaluation team is
still backlogged by a few months, and I think it could make things
work a lot better if you could do these evaluations.

If you do these evaluations, you could make the decision yourselves
and then accept or reject the project yourselves.

Do you want to do this?