[Savannah-hackers] Help with uploading, CVS

From: wes
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Help with uploading, CVS
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:28:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there.

I've been trying to get my gnu.regexp Java regular
expressions package moved over to the GNU server
environment.  I've set it up as a project on savannah
(https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnu-regexp/).
However I don't have directories right now for either
the distribution download (on ftp.gnu.org) or the CVS
area (on subversions).  I'd like to import the sources
into CVS to work with the savannah project site.  Who
should I talk to?  Can you help?

Thanks in advance!

Wes