[Savannah-hackers] [ 100138 ] Can't finish registration

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100138 ] Can't finish registration
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 18:52:13 -0400

Support Request #100138, was updated on 2001-Sep-20 02:09
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100138&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: tobias
Date: 2001-Oct-07 00:52

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=2022
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Galeon; 0.12.1; 590848)

My account is fine! That's not my problem:-)

I want to register a *project* called 'berlin' and since my
browser crashed during the registration process I can't.

You are right, berlin is not a savannah project, aka. it is
not found when you search for berlin. The problem is that I
can not register a project by that name either: During the
registration process I get told that the name is allready
taken! So there must be some temporary data created during
first registration process (which was never finished because
of that browser crash I had). Could you please remove that
data so that I can register a project called 'berlin'?

Regards,
Tobias

By: admin