[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of liba52

From: walken
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of liba52
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:37:12 -0400

Michel Lespinasse <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: liba52
System name: liba52
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

This project intends to create a reuseable library for decoding ATSC A/52 audio
streams (also known as AC-3)

It already exists and you can see it at http://liba52.sourceforge.net/

I\'m happy with the sourceforge services right now, however because of the
concerns about sourceforge and VA linux I\'d like to setup mirrors on savannah.
I hope this is actually feasible - setting up a www mirror seems pretty easy,
I\'m not sure about cvs mirrors though. recommandations for this would be
appreciated.