Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Kavlon Image Gall

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Kavlon Image Gallery
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:42:51 -0500 (CDT)

What form does the license need to take? I am the only programmer thus far
and consider it released under the GPL but haven't much note on the fact
within the source itself, only on the sites that distribute it. Would a
LICENSE file in the distribution directory work as I'd rather not have to
make a release just to add a license file to the tarball.

"All the best people in life seem to like LINUX." --Steve Wozniak

*^*^*^*
Michael McGlothlin <address@hidden>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/