Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of QNXScreen

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of QNXScreen
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:09:41 +0200

        From what I currently see on http://qnx.wox.org/qnxscreen/,
QNXScreen is a project to gather a community. It may lead to software
but that's not the main focus. The software written by the community will
be separate projects, although linked to QNXScreen in some way.

        Please forgive me if my perception is wrong. I just want to
higlight that Savannah is hosting software and documentation development
projects but does not have enough resources to host other kind of projects
(community, GNU/Linux distributions etc.).

        If you feel I'm mistaken and QNXScreen is indeed a project that
fall in the category of projects Savannah hosts, please resubmit it.

        Thanks for your patience,